Friday, June 10, 2011

Flying Fortress Launch

Hey everyone!
Its official, Flying Fortress is up and running! My roommates and I have started our own art group (Flying Fortess). We have a blog, and soon a website.
Flying Fortress
Plus, you can check us out on society6 and buy our stuff. More things for sale very soon
Society6
To help kick off our launch we had a gallery party at our place and we sold a lot of pieces along side friends. It was pretty awesome. Here are two pieces i made for special for the gallery. I was really happy with how they came out

the sketches

and the finals. The are titled from left to right "The Cowards" and "The Outcast", both only 4 x 6, pretty small. my buddy matt keeps pushing me to work larger, so i think for my next paintings i will try to expand.
but until then, here are two little flowers i also put in the gallery


and some more jellyfish because they are so much fun to draw
got tons more stuff but saving it for later. stay cool america!

No comments: