Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer time

hey everyone!
Guess who got a puppy! about two weeks ago I brought home a Mini Schnauzer! Her name is Madison and shes solid black with cropped ears, and is Adorable. She is still very young so training will take a little bit of time, but I don't really mind because of how cute she is.
I finally finished the second "Birds" piece last week. The background was surprisingly challenging to do.

Also, here is another Tooth! remember to floss.

I did another piece for Thump, the rabbit magazine, this was for an article about why your rabbit doesn't like to be picked up. pretty straight forward.

More to come, I think i have the color scheme figured out for my swamp monster painting, and i i should be starting another bird painting this week.
Time to walk the pup!

No comments: