Wednesday, March 13, 2013

POST 168

HELLO INTERNET!
How are you? Where have I been?? What's happening??? So some where amidst holidays, work, and my other blogs I had lost track of this blog. I am fine. I have been working on fun and and not-as-fun-but-pays projects, looking for a new job, working on my portfolio and PLANNING OUR WEDDING! Yes, we are getting married this summer here in New York and we are so excited! It has been an exhausting few weeks scrambling to find an affordable venue but we have one at last! We have our church as well but we need to work out some details to make sure everything is set.
But enough about me! (even though everything on this blog is about me) here are some teeth I was commissioned to make for a dentist office. These guys were a ton of fun to make.      
Also, here is a collaboration piece I made for Ten Paces and Draw. The theme was The Apocalypse. The sketch i made is below.


That's all for now! I promise I will hope back on the wagon and update with regularity again (though i may start a new blog, I have an issue with my gmail and this blog and it's a pain to log in with a separate account every time) Anyways, have a good night internet, see you soon!

1 comment:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

God bless you. Meet me Upstairs in Seventh-Heaven.