Friday, August 17, 2012

POST 162

you know that feeling you get when you've been trudging around the woods and you finally come to a clearing and you're glad to be out but you don't really know what to do next? that's how i feel now! (this was a pretty common occurrence for me as a kid) So I've finished a good amount of work but i need to keep going, and even though i know what to do i still have this feeling or uncertainty. I guess it can't be helped!
I got the last of my promos! This batch came out a bit better than the last one, but again, only i can see the errors.

Here are some excerpt from my sketch book!


Im still working on sketches for my Grimes idea, but in between that and work I've been drawing large clouds. It's sort of therapeutic in a way since they are so abstract in shape but I diligently work from reference material.


I think i might turn these into paintings, but i want to add one more element. maybe flowers or people. we will see!

1 comment:

eric hosford said...

thanks babe! time to draw more!